Home > Animal Nutrition > Vitamin Premixes
Vitamins are most important Feed premix. Vitamins are organic nutrients needed in small quantities to perform specific functions. Vitamins aid an animal by helping regulate body functions, keeping the body healthy, and promoting resistance to diseases. The deficiency of a vitamin can lead to disease or death. Vitamins are classified as fat soluble and water soluble.
Why are vitamins necessary?
Vitamins are required for normal metabolic function; development of normal tissues; and health, growth, and maintenance. Some vitamins can be produced within the animals’ body in sufficient quantities to meet its needs. Others are present in adequate amounts in feed ingredients commonly used in Animal diets. However, based on the species several vitamins need to be added to Animal diets to obtain optimal performance. Vitamin needs are more critical today than in previous years because of the use of simple diets containing fewer ingredients and confinement facilities.
Why choose us?
- Quality raw materials – Pristine Animal Nutrition always uses only high-quality raw materials.
- Heavy metals – Are constantly monitored as per the required industry standards.
- Carrier source – Good quality (highly reactive) carrier sources for an effective reaction process are used.
- Controlled production process – The production process is of a chemical nature. The control of the reaction is critical in forming high-quality products. Factors such as the type of raw materials, reaction conditions (pressure temperature, moisture, etc.), supervision and control are important.
- Effective quality monitoring – Pristine has a NABL accredited laboratory at the production plant that performs product analysis 24 hours per day. Quality assurance is therefore guaranteed.
- Animal studies – Animal studies was performed to obtain useful values for feed formulations. Pristine keeps updating its data as per the current industry performance.
- Make a Choice! – Ensure that feed premixes of a consistently high quality of a company such as Pristine Animal Nutrition, are used. Obtain peace of mind that what is presented in the bag guarantees quality and will ensure consistently high production performance. Do not compromise on quality that can have a detrimental effect on the short- and long-term performance of your animals!
#839, 3rd Floor ‘A’ Block,
Damodaran Road, Sahakara Nagar,